Dental Implants in Mankato, MN
Restore your missing teeth with the #1 tooth replacement solution.
You Deserve a Beautiful, Complete Smile
Dental implants are an advanced, modern solution to replace your missing teeth from root to crown.
Even worse, missing teeth lead to severe bone loss, compromising your jawbone’s health, which leads to other dental problems.
Here’s the good news:
Dental implants can completely replace your missing teeth, returning your smile to its full health, appearance, and functionality.
There’s a reason dental implants are considered the #1 missing teeth replacement solution. Make a consultation appointment and see for yourself!
Here's What You'll Love About Dental Implants
Our patients are raving about these life-changing benefits.
Why Choose River Valley Dental?
We treat each patient like family!
Dr. Tom Pooley takes great care in crafting restorations that are both highly functional and aesthetically beautiful. He works closely with local specialty offices and dental labs to ensure the highest quality, most durable results.
Here are a few other things you’ll love about our practice:
Real Patient Story
Dr. Pooley recommended removing the remaining teeth and replacing them with upper and lower implant-supported dentures.
Once the procedure was complete, the man was thrilled. He could eat without worry and was no longer in pain. His confidence increased significantly.
Best of all, he was able to give his mother a photo of him smiling from ear to ear!
Want results like these? You don’t have to hide your smile any longer. Schedule a no-obligation consultation to see if you’re a candidate for dental implants today!
Have Questions About Dental Implants?
Get the answers in our FAQs below.
- Are dental implants right for me? Dental implants are a great missing teeth solution…Opens in a new window to article from AAID on benefits… for most people. However, there are many factors to consider. Some patients may be better suited to a different solution depending on their situation.
When you come in for a consultation, Dr. Pooley will do a comprehensive examination of your missing teeth and discuss options with you. You’ll always leave our office well informed and empowered to make the right decision for your unique needs.
- How much do dental implants cost? Each person’s situation is unique, so we don’t do one-size-fits-all solutions. We do our very best to keep costs competitive, while still maintaining a high degree of quality.
When you come in for a consultation, Dr. Pooley will examine your smile and recommend treatment options, along with a breakdown of estimated costs.
We never want costs to be a barrier preventing you from getting the high-quality dental care you need. We accept many insurance plans and offer several convenient and affordable payment options.
Learn more about all our payment options on our New Patients page.
- Do dental implants hurt? You’d be surprised at how easy and relatively painless the procedure is! We use a local anesthetic to numb the area before the placement of your implant.
Our goal is always to keep you relaxed and comfortable, so if you have any concerns, speak up! Our friendly dental team is sensitive to dental fears and will work with you to find a solution.
- Will Dr. Pooley place my implants? River Valley Dental will be your first step in evaluating your candidacy for dental implants and facilitating the procedure. Dr. Pooley works with trusted specialty offices in the area to completely restore your tooth, giving you exclusive access to top-notch periodontists and oral surgeons.
After determining that dental implants are the right choice for you, Dr. Pooley will refer you to a specialist for further evaluation and scheduling of your implant placement surgery.
Once your implant has healed, Dr. Pooley will complete the final restoration with a customized new crown.
- Are there any other services I should consider to restore my smile? Many patients opt for further cosmetic enhancements, such as teeth whitening or porcelain veneers, to fully transform their smiles.
- What locations do you serve? We proudly serve patients in Mankato, MN, and surrounding communities in North Mankato, St. Peter, Nicollet, Mapleton, New Ulm, Madelia, LeCenter, and Eagle Lake.