Teeth Whitening in Mankato, MN
Get a whiter, brighter smile at River Valley Dental of Mankato in one visit.
Professional Teeth Whitening
Enhance your beautiful smile with an in-office whitening treatment.
There are many reasons why teeth turn yellow, including certain foods and drinks, medication, tobacco use, and conditions we can’t control, like age or injury.
Professional teeth whitening is perfect for:
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
Here are just a few reasons why in-office whitening works better than at-home whitening.
How Teeth Whitening Works at the Dentist
River Valley Dental of Mankato offers safe teeth bleaching treatment.
Let us help you get the smile you desire in just one visit.
- Step 1 We’ll make sure your teeth and gums are healthy before treatment, and then check the current shade and plan how white to go. The teeth are cleaned and prepped to remove any plaque.
- Step 2 After cleaning, the teeth are kept dry, and we may use a retractor to keep the lips and tongue out of the way. We also apply a gel or shield to protect the gums.
- Step 3 The front of your teeth is covered with a whitening solution, and light activates the whitening process. We closely time and monitor your progress until the agreed-upon shade is reached. Then we rinse and may apply fluoride for tooth sensitivity.
We also offer teeth whitening options to take home, with custom trays and a safe whitening solution. While this whitening process takes longer, it also brightens teeth beautifully.
Don't hesitate bright, white smile is within reach in our office in Mankato.
FAQ about Teeth Whitening
- What is the best whitener for your teeth? One of the best ways to whiten your teeth is with a professional teeth whitening treatment at the dentist. There are many teeth whitening products in stores and online, but it’s important to choose a safe, effective, affordable, and quick method.
If you’ve got a special occasion or big event coming up, it’s especially important to choose a whitening method that gets the job done in time.
Our in-office procedure checks all the boxes above. Contact us to schedule a teeth whitening in Mankato, MN.
- Is it good to do teeth whitening? Teeth whitening is safe for your teeth as long as you use a dentist-approved method and are a candidate. If you have tooth sensitivity, receding gums, dental work, or a history of oral disease, please check with your dentist before whitening your teeth.
If you’re a candidate for teeth whitening, then one of the best ways to whiten teeth is dental teeth whitening at River Valley Dental of Mankato.
- How much does it cost to get white teeth? Teeth whitening is the least expensive cosmetic procedure at the dentist.
You’ll get an immediate and improved appearance of your teeth and an instant confidence boost with professional teeth whitening. The procedure is affordable, and we’ll give you a cost estimate before scheduling your whitening appointment.
- Is it worth it to get your teeth professionally whitened? Yes, getting your teeth professionally whitened is worth it. Patients report an immediate whiter smile that they couldn’t create at home with store-bought whiteners.
Our dentist can whiten your teeth by several shades, and the best part is that it can all be done in one visit. Professional teeth whitening is perfect before special events like a graduation, wedding, or anniversary.
We all deserve to look our best. Even if you don’t have a special occasion coming up any time soon, it’s a good idea to schedule a teeth whitening appointment in Mankato, MN.
- How do celebrities get their teeth so white? This depends on the celebrity and the quality of his/her natural smile. Some celebrities use professional teeth whitening to get a star-worthy smile, while others whose natural teeth need extra work may opt for porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are thin shells bonded on existing teeth to transform their appearance. They fix smile flaws such as gaps, discoloration, misalignments, and fractures.
- Why are my teeth so yellow even though I brush them? Many factors affect your tooth color, including the food you eat, the liquids you drink, age, and your lifestyle, including dental hygiene and smoking.
Some factors are under our control, while others, like aging, are not. Teeth naturally change color as we age because of enamel wear. This can cause teeth to appear gray or yellow in color.
If you brush your teeth daily and use an FDA-approved toothpaste but are still concerned about the color of your teeth, then please schedule a dentist appointment in Mankato, MN to discuss your concerns and whitening options.
This is the best dentist I’ve ever been to. Very friendly staff that make you feel comfortable and welcome. I recommend them to anyone.
Charles Q. (Actual Patient)